No matter the medium of your art form, Yum Yum & Delicious has a keen eye for presentation placement and delivery. We are experienced in art sales, curating and artistic liaison. Our marketing and promotional skills will ensure maximum attendance and exposure for your works.
- Optional personalised styling for host
- Unique locations
- Intermit venues
- Venue transformation
- Theme styling and decor
- Divine and delicious catering to suit your taste
- Traffic management
- Guest Management
- Public relations
Package 1 Jewellery Exhibitions
Package 2 Art Exhibition
Package 3 Cat walks
Package 4 Pop up Exhibitions
Theming & Decoration fee
- Liaising on colours, options available, theme required such as chair covers and bows, themed table linen and suggested table decorations
- Presenting options by emailed images, wherever possible, with quotes
- Liaising with theming suppliers to obtain quotes, advising terms & conditions, bonds, etc
- Liaising client on requirements for bonbonniere – gifts for guests, menus, place cards & seating plan
- Arranging hire or purchasing of items as required
- Arranging freight if necessary, receiving/checking off and re-freighting hired goods
The Coordination Fee could include up to 1.5 hours liaising with you on colours and theming, set up, and providing you with the options that are available in Broome. If you require more detailed colour matching, or sourcing of items from outside of Broome, then we charge an additional Theming and Decoration Fee. Broome offers an ever increasing stock of theming options so this additional fee is less likely to be charged.
Set Up /Pack down
We are available to physically set up your exhibition venue and pack it away (if applicable). The set up/pack down fee will cover physical setting up and supervision of complicated set ups. Most quotes we provide you for hire of equipment includes the set up / pack down fee, so it is not always charged.