Let Yum Yum & Delicious create the perfect day for you. Whether its chic simplicity or Kimberley opulence we will work with the bride and groom to create a experience that will cherish the past, celebrate the present and signify the beginning of the journey ahead.
- Initial consultation with wedding couple, by phone, email or in person
- Liaising with the Bride & Groom leading up to the wedding
- Gathering quotes for venue hire and advising of costs
- Checking availability and confirmation of booking for venue
- Advising of catering options – menu choices, beverage menus / options
- Advising of entertainment options and prices
- Optional personalised styling for bridge and bridal party
- Wedding Coordinator: guest management, invitations, seating, logistics, traffic management.
- Reception coordinator: guest management, invitations, seating, logistics, traffic management.
- Divine and delicious catering to suit your taste and budget (food and liquor)
- Unique locations – house hire, church, remote beaches etc
- Advising venue options Liaising with the reception venue – advising them of all requirements and timing of service
- Advise Theming & Decoration options *see below
- Gathering quotes from suppliers
- Booking and confirming suppliers
- Arranging Terms & conditions from suppliers
- Arranging service providers for off-site venue
- Liaising with local authorities for permits, if required
- Meeting with the Bride & Groom prior to the wedding
- Wedding Consultant(s) in attendance at the ceremony
- Coordinating the timing of all components
- Home venue transformation
- Theme styling and decor
- Travel and accommodation bookings
- Floral bouquet for bride and bridal party
- Spa appointments
- Table settings
- Master of ceremony
- Civil celebration ( includes celebrant free and standard legal documentation)
Theming & Decoration fee
Package 1 Black Tie Wedding
Package 2 Beach Wedding
Package 3 Bush Wedding
Package 4 Backyard Wedding
Package 5 Renew Your Vows
Package 6 Elopements
Package 7 Hens & Bucks nights can include weekend get away
The Coordination Fee could include up to 1.5 hours liaising with you on colours and theming, set up, and providing you with the options that are available in Broome. If you require more detailed colour matching, or sourcing of items from outside of Broome, then we charge an additional Theming and Decoration Fee. Broome offers an ever increasing stock of theming options so this additional fee is less likely to be charged.
Set Up /Pack down
We are available to physically set up your ceremony or reception venue and the next morning, pack it away (if applicable). The set up/pack down fee will cover setting up your place cards, guest gifts, and supervision of complicated set ups. Most quotes we provide you for hire of equipment includes the set up / pack down fee, so it is not always charged.